- It is in APCOA’s legitimate interests to accept bookings for use of the Car Park as well as to regulate parking by those using the car park in accordance with such a booking. Also, you enter into a contract every time you book to use the car park as well as every time you make use of it. This includes your agreement to your information being processed as part of the contracts you make to use the car park.
- When making your booking as well as on entry to and while you are using the car park APCOA collects and processes certain data. This data is used by APCOA to make sure that the booking made by you and the conditions that apply to your booking (which include the terms set out on this website and those displayed at the car park) are complied with. The data may also be used to enforce these where necessary. This may include obtaining the registered keeper’s name and address from the DVLA in order to send a Notice to Keeper, any related correspondence and any further notices if a Parking Charge becomes payable and/or remains unpaid.
- APCOA will also use the data it collects for car park management such as reporting on vehicle turnover and repeat visits in order to improve the customer experience.
- The data APCOA collects may include images of vehicles using the car park and/or their vehicle registration mark. This can be collected via ANPR cameras and/or attendants on site as well as via payment machines or terminals and your use of this web site.
- APCOA may share data from time to time as required to support the purposes stated above and may pass data to the police if we have reason to think that a crime may have taken place. If relevant and appropriate, APCOA may also, from time to time, share the data it has collected with a client who has appointed it to manage the Car Park.